Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 47: Sunday, November 21st, 2010

This weeks shot was taken at the Montreal Metro. I love the Metro - reminds me a lot of the Tube in London and how awesome a system it is for moving people around. My hometown of Ottawa has had plans to build one for a while (and they did! It goes from South Keys to Bayview! Which helps ... students of Carleton U who live in South Keys?) Hopefully the new Mayor manages to get the project started. While there are many benefits of a good public transport system, I'll let more knowledgeable people than me talk about those (fellow student and friend of the blog Travis has a great post up here, while fellow Epidemiologist Megan makes a great point here). Personally, I just enjoy riding the train :)

From Project 52

No comments:

Post a Comment