Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 37: Sunday, September 19th, 2010

So a double post today. I love to cook, and potlucks give me a great chance to experiment with new dishes on unsuspecting groups of people ... I mean ... um ... create delicious dishes that I have made several times before and know how they're going to turn out! :)

I digress. So this week's shot was a Mexican bean salad I made for a potluck. The main ingredients are black beans, red kidney beans and white kidney beans, as well as bell peppers, sweetcorn and red onions. The real kicker is the dressing though - so delicious!! For those interested in recreating it, you can find the recipe here

Just fyi - I substituted Tabasco for hot pepper sauce, and regular vinegar for red wine vinegar. I also added in some garam masala for kicks.

From Project 52

No comments:

Post a Comment